Sign in to follow this  
lollerone

Zombies idea!

I like this kind of zombies , make it a bit faster and better AI , and i think they'll be good.

EDIT: This video isn't mine ! Is a reference for a new idea !

Edited by xLollerz
  • Like 10

While I do enjoy the DayZ zombies (minus the zig zag sprinting) this type of horde style zombies would be so fun in DayZ, especially if they keep the same amount of rarity in terms of ammo. Think 12 shots to get you through a crowd and having to pick and choose which zombies to kill in order to clear a path.

• Like 1

a mix would be interesting, the actual zombies are a bit too fast, more zombies and a bit slower but deadlier would be fun.

• Like 2

I would also love to see a better balance between speed of zombies vs. number of zombies. Bigger hordes and more HP, but without the crazy Usain Bolt running from an alligator sprinting everywhere.

• Like 1

this is whats been in my mind about the dayz zombies, would love to see something more like this or even if its just the zombies stopping from running like husain bolt then it will make it better

I have a feeling this guy wanted to show off his trackir rather than zombies.

I have a feeling this guy wanted to show off his trackir rather than zombies.

I'm not playing in that video , is another person.

Yeah i think zombies should keep a fixed amount of velocity *[Like the one in the video]* (Either when he spots you, or not)

+ i think zombies should have a more Dynamic Death System, keep the 1 shot to the head kills instantly, but i would like to see a zombie get shot in the heart and also die after like 6 secounds.

I'd like to see them not running through walls as well!

Also not going throw Sand Bag Walls, throw doors and etc. [About Doors, i think they should try and break in and not just randomly open the door..]

Those zombies on that Vid showed nice, they could run a bit..i kinda hate the zombies what they're now in the game...running like suicide bombers trough walls and doors..and wtf is with those monkey zombies lol :D

But yeah, they should be more durable (ofc head shots kills with 1), no more running trough doors and a bit slower, more damage to hits....and hell yeah, hordes of them!...dunno about the servers how they could handle more zombies :P

• Like 2

more zombies, slower movement, thats what i wanted when i baught arma for DayZ, have to say the zombies at the moment are dissapointing. I WANT HOARDS. the zombies in that video look perfect for what i was hoping for. shut up and take my beans.

• Like 1

They remind me the good days of Resident Evil :)

• Like 1

Rocket please heed the peoples call. This is what we want. Not the terrible zombies you have now!!!!

I wonder way it is so difficult to fix the zig zagging.

I forgot the name but there is another zombie mod for Arma 2 with a story and the zombies in that mod run perfectly straight.

I thought I heard Rocket saying its something thats going to be fixed in the standalone...what will take forever.

The zig zagging is the biggest gamebreaker for me, beside hackers ofcourse. Does anybody know why zombies in other mods dont suck, but in dayz they do? Seems like a number one thing to fix.

Make em slower and more of em and then its good!

they would have to only be kill-able with a head shot then.

I wonder way it is so difficult to fix the zig zagging.

I forgot the name but there is another zombie mod for Arma 2 with a story and the zombies in that mod run perfectly straight.

I thought I heard Rocket saying its something thats going to be fixed in the standalone...what will take forever.

The zig zagging is the biggest gamebreaker for me, beside hackers ofcourse. Does anybody know why zombies in other mods dont suck, but in dayz they do? Seems like a number one thing to fix.

probably the same reason they cant make the damn tents hold our gear which keeps getting me killed

+1 a balance between speed & number will be the best addition to the game imo.