Sign in to follow this  
alexahr2008

Where to camp in Elecktro?

I really havent done any killing other then the undead variety and I want to try it to see if its any fun.

So where in Elektro is a good place to camp to murder people? I have an m4A1CCO so no extreme ranges.

lame.

i went to cover my friend and i killed 2 people trying to do this. Im counting the g uy that dc'ed on the firehouse roof as a kill.

My advice?

Try and do things that result in the bettering of your character or friends of you. and if you run into enemies while doing that the PVP is MUCH more satisfying. if you are runningaround or camping cherno just for murders its just another COD game. We have had contact at stary sobor, and one time i got kille there, ran back up with an enfield and avenged myself.

Yeah I usually dont spend much time in the cities cause I try to avoid people. But I want to experience what its like to be a cold-blooded asshole.

Also cant wait for Breaking Bad tonight at 10pm!!!!

On top of one of the cranes. No one ever looks there.

(Ninja'd by "Breaking Bad")

...obvious troll got too obvious.

Edited by thorgold

I can understand Alexahr2008's frustration.

I agree with hospital rooftop. just be ready to accept that server hoppers will kill you eventually.

You'll have a lot of fun before then though.

I just kill anyone who sits on those roof's with a rifle out of principle lol. you will be suprised how easy you are to pick off from the sniper hill..

cherno snipers rewen this game though lol. i only go in when im covering a mate who just started.

Edited by Gruelius