Sign in to follow this  
pwnage13371

The reason I kill on sight

I just got mudered by a little fucker that I was helping. I was protecting him for zombies and everything. He finds an ak and kills me while I eat.

Sounds like something Destiny would do. Lol. No tears now, only dreams.

• Like 1

Thats just how it goes now, cannot trust anyone.

I'm not crying about it, I'mjust pissed that people would kill you just for being nice.

I used to fell bad about murdering people for no reason. Now I can care less.

Yeh I go betrayed boi guy who I saved he had a broken leg so I ran through elektro got shot at by a bandit luckily escaped got to the hospital found morphine then returned to the guy treated him I was loosing blood he got up I gave him a weapon and then when I started to bandage myself he turned around shot me and yelled "EAT A DICK" to this day I'm still a friendly but I don't give you second chances

Same thing happened to me a month ago when I first started playing. I killed the zombies chasing this guy and then we were taking through voice chat and then he just shoots me.

Yeh I go betrayed boi guy who I saved he had a broken leg so I ran through elektro got shot at by a bandit luckily escaped got to the hospital found morphine then returned to the guy treated him I was loosing blood he got up I gave him a weapon and then when I started to bandage myself he turned around shot me and yelled "EAT A DICK" to this day I'm still a friendly but I don't give you second chances

I had an m24 and apparently he died with it becasue I just killed him.

When you are alone, helping other survivors, set up rules first. tell them never to look in your direction with a weapon. You cant trust anybody so you have to control the situation, tell em not to move fast but to move away, point your gun at the head, if he makes one fucking wrong move, kill him. If you do it like that you don´t have to feel bad. he got his chance, he acted wrong, he got shot, so you move on.

so long Rudson.