Dragonborn (DayZ)

Looking for a young group of bandits

Why aren't you complaining about not being able to vote?

Well, Voting is directly relative to general knowledge and decision making abilities based on information presented to the voters. Children can not effectively handle this information. It would not make sense to allow such young children to vote as, they have hindered decision making abilities and can be easily convinced to vote for a certain party because of something their friend said, who the "cool" person to vote for is(Peer pressure), or some irrational pre conceived notion that Obama will give them candy and Romney won't. It doesn't make sense and he understands that. FYI, I'm 15.

If you are willing to give me some information (timezone, age, when you play...) then I'l consider giving you my steam username.

If you are willing to give me some information (timezone, age, when you play...) then I'l consider giving you my steam username.

ok well i live in central california and im 12 years old.

I'm guessing 13 or younger.

I am 12 and I have been searching for a bandit group for a couple of days now. Every thread I visit either has "16/18+ ONLY" as rule #1. If it doesn't then I'll apply, and I'll get a response saying "You're too young".

If you say that you're looking for mature players, then deny someone because of their age, it makes you look like you have no idea what the word 'mature' actually MEANS. If you're going to judge a book by it's cover, then why deny me when you've just accepted Someone Who Has Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word, or someone who has the spelling, grammar and punctuation of a chimp?

Sorry to rant, it's not directed at you, I just needed to get that off of my hairless, pre-pubescent chest.

I'd play with you im 13 and im sick of the posts that say oh 18+ or 16+ and that were not mature not all of us are little high pitched fags

• Like 1

LOL, this thread is funny. OP is probably 40 and lives in his grandma's basement with ten cats.

• Like 1

LOL, this thread is funny. OP is probably 40 and lives in his grandma's basement with ten cats.

lol then why would i lie and say that im young dont blame other people for what you are. Edited by Dragonborn

Hey guys I am a young Dayz player. I just got the game recently and I am finding it very fun and enjoyable. but I realised that it would be much more fun to play it with other people looking to be bandits. so if you are interested in playing with a young boy aspiring to be a bandit add me on steam armandabadi.

p.s this is my first post on the forums so feel free to hate! :)

I applaud you for playing this as a young gamer, it is certainly not a walk in the park! Since the average age of gamers is about 30, you might find it hard to find anyone under 20 that plays this type of game. The experience continues to get better with other people and becomes less frustrating at the same time! Good luck.

Well im 13 so the only way your gonna be able to get me to join is by giving me your skype as i did not get arma on steam. :D

Edited by Admosphere

Hahaha thought of that too :D

Young kids have high pitched voices that hurt my head.

I opened this thread hoping to talk to some young boys and then it said something about zombies, guess im in the wrong forum >.>

I'm guessing 13 or younger.

I am 12 and I have been searching for a bandit group for a couple of days now. Every thread I visit either has "16/18+ ONLY" as rule #1. If it doesn't then I'll apply, and I'll get a response saying "You're too young".

If you say that you're looking for mature players, then deny someone because of their age, it makes you look like you have no idea what the word 'mature' actually MEANS. If you're going to judge a book by it's cover, then why deny me when you've just accepted Someone Who Has Capital Letters At The Start Of Every Word, or someone who has the spelling, grammar and punctuation of a chimp?

Sorry to rant, it's not directed at you, I just needed to get that off of my hairless, pre-pubescent chest.

I call liar, your spelling and grammar is far too good. You're MeAnT tO tAlK lIeK dIz. But anyways, if I ran in to you, i'd buddy up with you. You seem to be more intelligent than most 16+ people I run in to in games. Age isn't a factor, it's just that there are a lot of annoying and stupid people out there.

My main problem with younger gamers, and why I don't really want to play with them, is they are just not experienced enough at the game to fit well in my group. We have all been playing this game series (since OFP) since before you could likely even talk. So as mature as you are, by virtue of your age, you simply will not be good enough. Saying that, I am always willing to help nooblets become pro. After all there was a day long ago when I too was a nooblet, so whilst currently I would not be able to welcome you into the fold, as it were. If your group ever wants someone to show you how to be 100% legit Armed Assault/ DayZ pros, we can give you the tricks of the trade, or welcome you into intense nooblet training program. And you too can go from DayZero to DayHero.

Edited by Madfast

How embarrassing it would be to be shot by a 12 year old, and have them steal your beans.

wow whenever someone says im young in a post everyone auotmatically thinks there a COD addict well believe me im the farthest thing from that but if your gonna be a hater than fine you can go and do that. also if you new anything about videogames at all you would know from my username that I probably dont like COD but of course you dont know anything about games so your gonna think that any kid under 20 plays COD

This has to be a troll... I cant....wow.

I applaud you for playing this as a young gamer, it is certainly not a walk in the park! Since the average age of gamers is about 30, you might find it hard to find anyone under 20 that plays this type of game. The experience continues to get better with other people and becomes less frustrating at the same time! Good luck.

Thanks man!
  • Like 1

Why do people feel the need to jump on this thread and crap all over this kid's LFG thread?

He's young, who cares. Let him play the game. All he's looking to do is group up with others.

• Like 1