I feel bad for who ever I killed yesterday. I was in cherno and heard gun shots and was very curious because I had yet to find a weapon. I scouted the apartments and saw a man crawling with a double barrel. I immediately ran down the steps and approached him. I noticed he was reloading and I took my chance, I hacked at him with my hatchet and knocked him out. I continued to chop him up for about a minute as it was my first murder and I didn't know the power of my weapon. I'm sorry comrade, but it felt good.

I feel like this might have been me. Did they have a revolver also? or could you tell?

I don't know why but doesn't it seem like shit goes down at the apartments a LOT?

I don't know why but doesn't it seem like shit goes down at the apartments a LOT?

because there are 5 of em, medium loot tables with lots of spawn locations each and a pharmacy across the street. Looting the apartments and the pharmacy will net you enough equipment to venture forth into the mainland without the need to look back ever again.

I feel like this might have been me. Did they have a revolver also? or could you tell?

It was around 7-9 pm last night eastern time and I think the server was US 557

I remember getting a pistol but I don't know if it was from the body, I just know the guy was laying down facing the pharmacy.