Sign in to follow this  
nipperson

Amazon Arma II Combined Operations-Dayz installation trouble

I bought arma ii combined operations off of amazon (Because it was only $15). When you buy it comes with two downloads- Arma2:Operation Arrowhead and Arma 2 . When it installed to my desktop I get an Arma 2 folder, and a "Launch ARMA II" desktop shortcut. But for OA I get an Arma 2 Operation arrow head, and then an "ARMA 2 Combined Operations" desktop shortcut. I'm having trouble installing this mod mainly because the arma 2 operation arrowhead folder is weird, and it never came with an ARMA II Operation Arrowhead desktop shortcut. If someone could help me with this it would be very helpful. I've already invested 6+ Hours into this and it is getting to the point that I am getting angry.

Create new shortcut on desktop pointing to arma2oa.exe in install directory click ok. Right click go to properties. In there you will be able to add the launch parameters from the mod install guides. I'd link but I'm on my phone.

read some guides,patch up your game,install six updater if you cant figure it out-> great success