Sign in to follow this  
Sketchz

I spawned in open hills?

Okay so the server crashed, i rejoin with a friend and i spawn where theres nothing but green hills, no anything like trees, roads, any texture just green hills :/ whats wrong here, I dont wanna respawn cause I have good items :(

http://i.imgur.com/HyUJK.jpg - is that what it looks like?

Sounds like Debug Plains, if so apparently you can run out of them somehow but that can take hours. When it happened to me before I tried the Canada 2 fix - if you use that server, it makes you spawn in the debug forest, you can find your way back to the map in 5 minutes, but there are a load of asses camped out there waiting for people when I tried it. I got around them but when I was back on the map and tried to log back in on a closer server I ended up back on the plains anyway. So for me my only option ended up being to re-spawn in the end, and it may be the same for you too sadly. :(

Edited by BECKiEE

http://i.imgur.com/HyUJK.jpg - is that what it looks like?

Sounds like Debug Plains, if so apparently you can run out of them somehow but that can take hours. When it happened to me before I tried the Canada 2 fix - if you use that server, it makes you spawn in the debug forest, you can find your way back to the map in 5 minutes, but there are a load of asses camped out there waiting for people when I tried it. I got around them but when I was back on the map and tried to log back in on a closer server I ended up back on the plains anyway. So for me my only option ended up being to re-spawn in the end, and it may be the same for you too sadly. :(

thats probably the answer then, :( this sucks but thanks for your help! :)

No problem, it has happened to me 6 times - really had enough of this bug! -_-

• Like 1

I set a waypoint on my map to my friend and our camp, i got out after a 8000 m march lol :P so u can get out :)

You had more determination than me to run the whole way then, I probably gave up trying to run back to the map before I even got half way! Glad you could make it without having to respawn! :D

Run Direct South East - to more East after a while. It will either be a 27km jog, or 4km+ jog. Done both, 27km you are NE of the map, 4km+ you are NE of Pavlovo.