Sign in to follow this  
N00bLeader91

ArmA2: CO Not Launching

Hello

When I right-click on ArmA2: OA and select Run Combined Operaions, a black dialogue box appears for a fraction of a second and disappears. When running just OA I get DayZ_anim requires CA_Dubbing_Counterattack but the game still runs but then another box comes up about No entry 'bin\config.bin\CfgVehicles\' and Vehicles are invisible. When I try to reinstall battle-eye I get two MISSING STRING!!! error pop ups and finally when I verify intergrity of game cache, it says 1 file is missing, but that file won't replace. I've tried verifing integrity of game cache multiple times but it still says 1 file is missing each time, so I am suspicious of it not replacing.

Thanks

have you tried running steam as admin?

Yes, Thats the only time the black dialogue box appears is when I'm running as admin. When I don't run as admin it just loads forever and doesnt do anything

alright lets try something out.

1. verify integrity.

2. Reinstall battleye

3. check if the mod is installed correctly (@dayz/Addons > the mod files inside)

4. if this is a new install did you run arma 2 and then arma 2 OA by clicking "play" first?

5. set launch options(right click arma OA > options) -mod=@dayz -nosplash

6. have you installed a beta patch?

7. do you use some prog like sixupdater etc?

If you are not able to fix it till tomorrow drop me a pm and I'll help you out as much as I can.

I'm 0FF for the rest of the night.

Edited by Arch0N