Sign in to follow this  
Reneza

US Pacific Looking from group or clan with casual players.

Hello,

I am 24 years old residing in the PST time zone looking for a group that uses team speak or mumble to join up with. I honestly am new to Dayz but have played Arma and Arma 2 before.

I have done most the tutorials, read the Dayz wiki, and have familarized myself with the map.

I've been able to survive against zombies relatively well, but have been having a lot of trouble against being backstabbed or killed by bandit(s).

I'm a casual player but would like to have the opportunity to play in more organized groups at times. I'm willing to play all types of roles: medic, survivor, bandit, etc

I have a lot of time to play this summer (5+ hrs a day), but not normally during the year and am ideally looking for a casual yet professional group of mature players to play with that enjoys the game, treat other players with respect where it is due, conduct themselves in a mature manner and understand the balance of life and gaming.

If I sound like someone you would like in your group please let me know.

Steam Name: Oranitez

In-Game Name: Reneza

Timezone: PST (I prefer to play in the U.S. servers due to latency issues, but not completely closed to playing with others in other parts of the world.

Communication: I have TS 3 and mumble.

Edited by Reneza