Sign in to follow this  
Miroku226

Mysterious Bandita

So today was a good day for DayZ, had a good time, found some unattended tents even, but early on there was something just downright odd.

I was travelling west from Elektro area and came on Cap Golova. There were 3 buildings, no zeds except one crawling away westward. I dont think much of it and continue walking. Then, I see this girl-player in a blue shirt sitting under powerlines.

She had no backpack, and a a military gun of some sort, and the players name didnt come up,(and this was a regular server not veteran.)

I thought she was probably a bandit, but I died recently soo,

I call out for friendly, no response, seemed like she was away. I had no way to attack or hurt her, but remembered there was a crawling zed, maybe I could get its aggro and bring it to her to kill her....

I run over the the crawling zombie and am shocked to see that it was the same model, that girl player with a blue shirt. but it took no attention to me and kept crawling.

I try disconnecting and reconnecting to see if it was just me, but they both were still there.

Sure, its just a glitch, but I thought it was interesting enough to share,

anyone else experience a glitch similar to this?

Person lagged into the game as they logged, then tried going prone and crawling.

Possibly lagged out, and their model continued crawling until Battleye disconnected them for being away.

you mean she made Astral projection?

some strange stuff happens in DayZ :thumbsup: :lol:

its full of secrets

Astral projection, nice. You should read the thread about spooky thing happening to peeps in DayZ. It freaked me out.