Sign in to follow this  
c.chris.perry@gmail.com

[SLC 1] [CLOSED]

Not trying to promote my own server, but its literally the fastest responding server I've ever played on. Zeds die immediately when shot, even after the servers been running for 6 hours straight.

Come check it out.

DONATIONS

As of now I am paying for SLC1 out of pocket.

Donations will go to increase the nodes used on our VPS server. It's already blazing fast.

This can result in a new server or adding more slots to our current server.

Donation link can be found below or on the official =HA= Forums.

I couldn't make the button work. -.-

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=YSDR3DR673XNE&lc=US&item_name=%3dHeavily%20Armed%3d&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Thanks in advance,

FloSSy

Hey fellas,

This is easily my favorite server for DayZ. Been playing on it exclusively.

... talked a bit to BlackFuse last night (while he was putting those bitching and moaning about loot spawns in there place).

Expect a donation from me this evening after I get done playing.

Fine work here, gents.

Hey fellas' date='

This is easily my favorite server for DayZ. Been playing on it exclusively.

... talked a bit to BlackFuse last night (while he was putting those bitching and moaning about loot spawns in there place).

Expect a donation from me this evening after I get done playing.

Fine work here, gents.

[/quote']

Extremely happy you enjoy the server! I try to be as active as possible with discussing the goings on of why or why not I restart the server. And yes, I do get angry when idiots who have no idea how the server runs tell me that I need to restart because they aren't finding loot in the mostly looted spots... Of course you aren't always going to find shit in cherno, because EVERYONE GOES THERE.

Had to shut it down for now' date=' don't want people to keep connecting and just having to sit there because hive is broken or something.

[/quote']

Any idea when SLC1 will be up and running again?

Had to shut it down for now' date=' don't want people to keep connecting and just having to sit there because hive is broken or something.

[/quote']

Any idea when SLC1 will be up and running again?

When I get some help from the devs or the hive decides to start working again...

Thanks a TON to jim from the server team for helping me out! Server is back up!