wasrad

Player numbers not gonna go down, why not drop the patch?

So it is friday night, start of a new weekend so the numbers are only going to go up....can you guys just go ahead and drop the patch?

I dontthink anyone would be in disagreement just make the server admins tell everony that is play what is going on and give them a bit of a warning

Have some patience.. The patch will be delivered when rocket finishes it and feels that it can be released. Nagging about it won't make things faster, it will only annoy the devs.

Uh...ok man...it isnt like I am calling their cell phone every 20 minutes. I simply made a forum post so chill out, broham

Have some patience.. The patch will be delivered when rocket finishes it and feels that it can be released. Nagging about it won't make things faster' date=' it will only annoy the devs.

[/quote']

Have some patience.. The patch will be delivered when rocket finishes it and feels that it can be released. Nagging about it won't make things faster' date=' it will only annoy the devs.

[/quote']

I forget where the post is but he pretty much said he's just waiting for server pop to hit a trough before he uploads the patch.

[/quote']

I forget where the post is but he pretty much said he's just waiting for server pop to hit a trough before he uploads the patch.

It was here

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3709&pid=33626#pid33626

As far as I can tell, nobody said shit.

You people are really sensitive.

As far as I can tell' date=' nobody said shit.

You people are really sensitive.

[/quote']

No, YOU'RE really sensitive! GOD Just leave us ALONE. NOBODY Wants your hate in here!

jk :3

Been checking the forum ever 20 minutes since Rocket posted that, would be eternally grateful if it cam before morning.

11:22 am Saturday. Meh patch should have been out by now :P rather have a patch than wait for a bunch of people to log, I wouldn't mind having to quit to update.

I would rather have a more stable/More finished product than a rushed and possibly (more) bug filled release.

Patience.

Was hoping it was released a few hours ago :( Going to Cherno is not a lot of fun when you got a ton of textures bugs..