Sign in to follow this  
Tox2401

Young bandit Tomo

I'm new bandit, never been one before. I don't have a lot experience in DayZ, I play for 2 weeks now so I'm still new.

I'll share my story here and give my best to keep it updated :)

Day 0

I woke up near Balota and checked local airfield and military camp for some gear. I found Lee Enfield rifle and M1911 pistol. On my way to Cherno, I stopped at gas station and found an axe, I took it, I thought it'll be usefull, and it did. It saved my life multiple times in Cherno.

Once I came to Cherno I was attacked by zombies many times, thanks to my axe, I survived that.

I robbed supermarket and few houses, on my way to church zombie priests attacked me, 4 or 5 of them(I dind't know they added new zombies, I was freaked out as shit when I saw them, like OMFG are they some kind of boss? Honestly I thought I'll die). I menaged to escape. I found some basic equipment like matches, big backpack, compass and similar stuff, also in one house I found UZI and only 2 mags, still better than M1911 in my opinion.

After that I went north, I almost got lost in woods, but thanks to my compass I got out, back to Balota. Now when I knew where I am, I visited Vysota, and some barns on my way. There I found sniper, oh how happy I was when I saw that glorious weapon lying down on the floor next to bear trap, I picked up both.

I think I got myself some nice equipment, I'm ready for surviving. I think I'll set up a tent in woods somewhere where it'll be safe. I'll try to get in contact with some of my buddies, light a fire and have nice dinner for the first day. Tomorrow is big day...

(For some reason my console didn't count 2 murders I commited, probably bug because 1 guy took 8 remington bullets to die, he was lying on ground and another one just refused to die, I was hitting him with axe like crazy and then some guy with sniper took him down throught window....)

Current status:

http://farm8.staticf...ae7f8946c_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticf...285cb433f_b.jpg

Edited by Tox2401

Your a bandit? May I blow your legs off?

I don't get it...

Are you the tox of ugN?

No, in every community, my username is Tox2401. I never used Tox, Toxic or anything similar, only Tox2401

Thats cool man and I have a question for you what are the practical purposes of the Bear Trap...

Use it like a claymore while sniping solo.