TyRobot

Fist of the Empire

I was browsing the Internet as usual today...still a bit hungover from Friday night, when one of my friends sent me a message on Steam chat. He was in Myshkino, and told me that there were two vehicles. I should preface the rest of the story with the fact that we were on "US FoE" which appears to be run by the "Fist of the Empire" clan.

As soon as I logged into the server, my friend Bert informed me that he had just killed a bandit that had been watching one of the vehicles. I was actually running from the Balota airstrip. I checked to see if any car parts were in the side building, but I didn't find any. I did however find an AKM. I left the airstrip and headed NW towards Bert. At this point, our other friend Josh logged in since he had just gotten Bert's distress call. Josh met up with Bert before I could. I was outside Zelenogorsk when I heard footsteps. I went prone just in time to see another player walking right past me. I pumped him full of AKM rounds, and of course, he ALT-F4'd. During all of this, Bert was killed by an [FOE] clan member who had a FAL.

We all finally make it back to Myshinko, and Josh kills two of the clan members. This worked out well because one of them had a DMR. Josh (who is our sniper) geared up, and got higher ground in the surrounding forest. I began searching for car parts to repair the vehicles, and Bert positioned himself in a barn close by for backup. At this point, the REAL action begain...

A UAZ jeep full of [FOE] members pulls up. Two men in ghillies get out of the vehicle and go prone, all the while their other members surrounded the area. From here, I stop searching for parts and head back. Josh sees one scanning the tree line with binoculars, so he kills him. The guy who I originally had shot up, logs in and bleeds out so I get my murder somehow. The other ghillie fellow gets back in the UAZ, and literally pulls up quite close to Josh. They almost kill Josh, but somehow he manages to snipe two more. Josh bandages, applies morphine, and eats some to regain blood while hiding behind the UAZ. Bert tries to get the jump on the last ghillie fellow, but is killed.

Things were looking quite grim, but since Bert had distracted him, Josh decided to make a bold move to take the UAZ and escape. As soon as they notice, about seven other players show themselves and begin firing at what was their UAZ. I don't know how we all ended up making it out of there, but we did. The jeep was full of M107s, Bizons, frags, various rifles, and other supplies. After all of this, the server starts to lag pretty heavily (...but I don't know if they were doing this on purpose or not). Eventually, we were overwhelmed on the coast, and [FOE] was able to take back most of what was theirs to begin with....

This was probably the most epic battle on DayZ I have been involved in to date. Josh (aka brownclown) was magnificent at sniper. I think as a group we ended up with around ten murders, and a great deal of loot. Thanks for the fun times and lulz "Fist of the Empire" haha! And it just goes to show you...an unprepared clan of ten or more is no better than a group of three with decent skills... :lol:

• Like 1

This was SO much fun. Managed to kill all of their members online and steal their UAZ. XD Only problem was that they 'found' where I hid the jeep and killed me. One member might have been the admin and if so that was some foul play. :/

This was SO much fun. Managed to kill all of their members online and steal their UAZ. XD Only problem was that they 'found' where I hid the jeep and killed me. One member might have been the admin and if so that was some foul play. :/

im fairly sure the admins cant 'see' where you or the car is on the map.

We have two admins on the server and neither one was on at the time this happened.

An admin can see coordinates from the web console, but those coordinates do not translate to anything in game usable and that console scrolls so fast you can't make use of it without downloading the damn 500meg saved logfile.

I heard about this story later when I logged on. One of our guys that died happened upon the vehicle along the coast and called for backup.

• Like 2

Regardless, it was tons of fun. I didn't suspect any foul play. Just curious, I looked at the FOE website, but couldn't find anything about membership and it looked like the there was only one thread on the forums, but it was locked. I was just trying to see what your clan was all about and whatnot.

Good battle and good times! Ya'll put up one heck of a fight, haha! ;)

Ty, you have to create and account to see the rest. We are not recruiting for DayZ, but are recruiting for GW2

We have two admins on the server and neither one was on at the time this happened.

An admin can see coordinates from the web console, but those coordinates do not translate to anything in game usable and that console scrolls so fast you can't make use of it without downloading the damn 500meg saved logfile.

I heard about this story later when I logged on. One of our guys that died happened upon the vehicle along the coast and called for backup.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I guess it wasn't the best idea to park the jeep just west of Kamenka. Nice fight though! If only I could find your main base :P

Come on for more fun :). We had a blast yesterday on an op with 10 members going through Cherno. As we moved to elektra we stopped to wait on someone and all the sudden a blue scooby doo van comes barreling down the highway and rams our ural. It blew up and killed 4 or 5 people inside!!! Almost no damage to our truck.

It was straight out of the jihadist cookbook! Rofl. I don't think I've ever had something crazier happen. Unfortunately I think they didn't intend that because they all logged off the server after they blew up. Something tells me that group of people are not letting their friend drive ever again.

• Like 1

Yo Adron, trying to get ahold of someone from FoE to get comms info. Anywhere between 4 and 10 been playing in your server daily and would like to have a way to contact admin if need be (this would be left to me or 1 of 2 other higher ups, we wouldnt be giving out the info to our whole clan). We are also working on getting our squad.xml updated so you guys know which players are from the 9th while we are in your house.

We had a member shoot a guy yesterday, then 60 seconds later shot the same guy again. Might have been a hack teleporting to get his gear back but since we are in there so often and a few of us have up to 10 years of OFP/Arma experience it would be good if we could open up some dialogue and be able to talk to admin if needed. Was signing up on your boards there and it said if you register it is basically applying for the guild, so I stopped and did a search on these forums.

PS. server needs beta patch update from this morning... wont let me in :(

Edited by Frostback

been playing on the FOE server for about a week now and when i tried to log in this morning it said i was banned for teleport hacking? ive only just started this game and i havent even thought about hacking, can you let me in on a way to talk to one of your admins? my ign that was banned was ~Dawn~ Krota

-

-

-

-

though if you would rather have a quick discussion im always on skype - Sovietace is my skype name

-

-

-

-

sorry about posting this here lol cant find anything else about FOE for dayz