Sign in to follow this  
jimmy163

Gunz4Hire D/C clan

Just at the top of Zub having a look around with my binocs and I see one of the Gunz4Hire clan members crouch walking into a town. I only had an M4 CCO but I thought it would be funny to fire a few rounds (they would never have hit it's such a huge distance) and freak them out.

I fired about 7 shots and got my binocs out to have a look. All the zombies were gone. Hmmm. Check the name list and they had left the server.

Lame lame lame! I saw what I assumed was the G4H clan rocking around in 2 vehicles prior and I was trying to track them.

Can't remember what the G4H members name was exactly but I won't be going on their server again!

Well since you said you were trying to scare them, seems like it worked. So why are you complaining?

They did not disconnect during a firefight, i see people disconnect when they hear a firefight going on nearby. So thats how they play.

Well since you said you were trying to scare them, seems like it worked. So why are you complaining?

They did not disconnect during a firefight, i see people disconnect when they hear a firefight going on nearby. So thats how they play.

If you disconnect while you're getting shot at its still kinda the same thing and is not a legit way to play the game. Edited by phys1cal