Sign in to follow this  
aBipolarTree

Incorrect version of DAYZ_CODE?

So I updated to 1.7.2.3 and the latest arma 2 beta patch, and whenever I go to join any 1.7.2.3 server I get the message saying that all the servers are running 1.7.2 DAYZ_CODE. My question is, are the servers outdated and mislabeled or is there something wrong on my end?

Often what the servers say they are running and what they are actually running seems to be different.

Just look for servers full of people, they are usually the ones who have updated.

If I'm not stuck on the "Waiting for Host" screen, then i manage to find myself at this screen.

Often what the servers say they are running and what they are actually running seems to be different.

Just look for servers full of people, they are usually the ones who have updated.

Yeah this seems to be working, thanks. Ive managed to join two or three so far, but they were all night >.> I guess I should've just waited to update

EDIT:

I guess I screwed something up while updating, I used six launcher and I can join more servers, but Im getting stuck on waiting for character to create now

Edited by aBipolarTree

Yeah, i'm getting the same thing, I go to join servers full of people, then it loads up and I get put into the game and then the screen goes black and tells me that I have the wrong DAYZ_CODE.