Sign in to follow this  
bassist05

Bodies disappearing.

I am so sick of killing someone and then they d/c and POOF all the loot I murdered them for is gone.

I've killed 8-10 people this week and I have got to loot 0. Either the server crashed after I killed them or they d/c shortly after they die.

This seriously needs fixed cause it makes the risk of shooting at people not worth it since I can't even get my reward for killing them.

• Like 1

I agree. I just killed two unarmed today, and no reward... and I want my reward, so I am a bit disappointed.

Im sure they are working on this after they get stability and everything else fixed.

It's just frustrating cause one guy I shot had a coyote backpack and nvgs, which I have been looking for for weeks, and then as soon as I reach his body, poof. Gone.

Im sure they are working on this after they get stability and everything else fixed.

In the Game Breaker interview Rocket said fixing exploits isn't a high priority, that they'll only concern themselves with it in the standalone version.

Edited by randir14

To be honest I think it is for the best that he utilises time fixing the bugs in the game that prevent people testing / playing it.. The DC'ers are really annoying but they are nothing in comparison to the other bugs.. Some people don't disconnect and there is so much to see and do in Dayz that the DC'ers don't ruin it for me!

I dislike when my victims disappear as well. how am i supposed to mount his head above my fireplace if all I find when i get over there is a blood stain and a bunch of flies?

i killed 3 guys in elecktro last night, kitted to the max!

they had gps, nvg, coyote backpacks, everything

i get killed by a sniper, spend my next couple hours chasing them away from their bodies, and getting my friends to get rid of the sniper, as soon as it all over, bodies are gone and only flies are at their bodies

but then again, you cant take this game to heart that much, it's a game, and its also in alpha... so calm down, enjoy what you can atm and just wait for the patch that will fix this (which wont be very soon)