Sign in to follow this  
Epidemic (DayZ)

Newest update any good ?

I am running 1.7.2 version very well and I was wondering if I should update to the current version ? But I have heard on Reddit and here that the newest update is nothing but trouble. People are talking about loosing back packs with everything in them, And when they go to spawn there characters randomly dying. I really don't wanna risk it seeing as I have a Dmr in my pack, But is it any good ?

~ Epidemic ~

The bugs that were causing us to loose all items have been fixed in 1.7.2.3 as far as I'm aware, check the announcement forum for details on all changes.

Havent heard of people randomly dying.

I am on the current version and it's been very good to me so far. Even the zombies are easier... I can run in and out of a town before you can even decide on a course.

It works fine. Just dont use a Camo Outfit. It turns you invisible.

No idea about Ghillie yet.

Hopefully I can get a Camo and run up to people and talk to them from like 3 feet away.

Edit: Well I updated and now almost all the servers are Red and I can only join the really old versions.

Edit2: I forgot to replace the main EXE with the Beta EXE cause I manually installed so it's all good now.

Edited by Epidemic