Sign in to follow this  
Robert1225

A partner

Hey guys im 16, and im looking for a Skype partner im fairly new to the game ive had it since the end of June but i can never manage to survive for long, so if anybody is interested in being my partner add me on Skype: robert.currie.legit

Hey. I am a bit younger, but not a whiny little baby. I can stand to work with another person. What time zone are you in?

I am in US EST. This might not be very easy to work out.

Edited by Texas Red

I'm 23 and I am in the same time zone as you. add me on skype. Will be on at about 6:30 tonight. We can team up and I can help you out. Both of you add me if you want. The more the safer. :)

Skype Name: Takingtn

In game name: Paraguin

But I am in the US EST. I won't be able to get this to work easily. I would love to do this, but it would just be a hassle having to get linked to a server with you.

I get pretty good ping times on most US servers. Add me on skype anyway and maybe I can connect to a server that works for you

Ok then. I died a bit ago, and am still trying to get back in. Also, I am not a 'play all the time' kind of person. I usually play a few times a day for a bit each time.

Edited by Texas Red

Thats cool. I usually only get a couple hours a night anyway cause of work and the wife. :P

Added you on Skype, Para. We can set up which server and what time through Skype.

If you are able to use US servers Rob, then post here, and I will add you on Skype.

Edited by Texas Red

Sounds good. At work now but I get off in an hour. It's currently 5PM here. You are an hour ahead maybe?

It's 1 hour ahead for me, yes. Not too bad, actually. Just verify contact req for Skype then, and we can get on with it.

Edited by Texas Red

Ok everyone add me on skype i stay up very late so time zone doesent matter to much to me, skype is robert.currie.legit