Sign in to follow this  
Manadeath

[US] Looking for a group

Been playing solo a bit learning the game and its mechanics. Now that I have had a few lives (and deaths), its time to find a team or group.

Reply, message or friend invite.

Ingame: Cameron

Steam: Manadeath

Add me on Steam or Skype. Takingtn. I play US servers and usually with a small group of my friends from work

If you have mumble voice client, are 18+, PM me to inquire about joining my troupe.

Caviano, I attempted to PM you but got error saying you cannot recieve any new messages. Heres the body of the PM I tried to send you

I am 23 and do not have mumble but can easily get it. I have a small group I sometimes play with now but its hard for us all to be on at the same time cause we all work different hours so I find myself solo quite a bit. Would love a group of people I could play with more often

Edited by Paraguin

• Check out www.totalpunishmentgaming.com, we've a sizable group and are always looking for more. We have our own 50 man server, most of us are -very- well geared and we raid everywhere, from Cherno to the airfields. Timezone isn't a problem as there is always someone online whatever hour it may be. Taking on new players isn't an issue, so long as you are willing to lonewolf a little while being in ts3 so you get the basics down.

Edited by dagg929