Sign in to follow this  
pizzaman408

how do i get blood back?

Ok so im tired of losing blood patching it up but then i cant get it back...yeah i know eating helps but its only like 200 or 300.....plus i dont have a partner to heal me so is there any other way to get blood? im usually a lone wolf.

First; search bar in top right. Use it from now on.

Second; Get a hunting knife, hatchet and matches. Go kill an animal. Gut the animal. Gather wood. Make fire. Cook food. Eat food. Gain +800 blood.

Edited by LockeDown

Hospitals have blood packs which give ALOT of blood back, all of it I belive. Only problem is is you need someone to give it to you via blood transfusions.

Edited by TheFreindlyOldMan

ALWAYS in hospitals, medical centres and such. Sometimes even in apartments.

If you have a hunting knife, matches and a hatchet then you can go hunting for local wildlife, gut the bodies and cook the meat for 800 blood per meat steak. Rabbits and chickens give one raw meat, goats give three, boars give for, sheep give five and cows give eight raw meat.

Yeah box of matches.

You can gain wood piles with the hatchet, approach a tree, enter your inventory, right click on the hatchet, "harvest wood" I believe.

Animal meat is the best way IMHO. Once you have what you need to cook meat there's no more reason to carry blood bags.

Ok so im tired of losing blood patching it up but then i cant get it back...yeah i know eating helps but its only like 200 or 300.....plus i dont have a partner to heal me so is there any other way to get blood? im usually a lone wolf.

I also need blood. Where are you at? We can meet up and give one another blood. Send me a message if you are interested.