Sign in to follow this  
Mailboxy

Issues with loading into server(s)

So yesterday I started playing after the 1.7.2.3 patch had been deployed and applied to most servers and everything seemed stable. I had a guilie in my pack for a few days now and since I read that it was "fixed" I put it on. Now each time that I would change my clothes back and fourth my kill stats would reset, which is fine, I don't really care about it a whole lot, what was annoying is that since i had found a bigger pack then the started, I transfered my stuff over to the new one and went about my business and a bit later when I would put my guilie on it would revert my bag to the previous one that I was wearing with all the contents that it had in it before. This problem presented itself multiple times which I dealt with by just staying in the guilie while I played for the rest of the night. While sticking to the idea that I would just wear it for the rest of the night was fine...until I wanted to log. I remember people hearing that a few patches back that when they logged out in a guilie they would spawn in an ocean upon logging back in. I'm not sure if that is/was true anymore so I just took the risk and logged out while wearing mine. Now the real issue that I would like feedback on is since I have logged out I am unable to load into any server. I would get the connection screen where I can see other players on the server playing, after I hit Okay to log in it would show "Receiving" then "Waiting for character...." then "Loading" and thats where I'm stuck. Any fixes for this? I wouldn't even be too upset if I lost my character or anything, I just want to play the game again. Thanks for reading!

Sometimes the game takes a long ass time to load. I usually just wait and get into the game but that wait can be long. I believe this has to do with all the tens of thousands of new players and peak hours but that's just a guess.

Just wait for a hotfix. Most of the time patches cause some bugs, and unfortunately these bugs are messing with everyone. <_<

Sometimes the game takes a long ass time to load. I usually just wait and get into the game but that wait can be long. I believe this has to do with all the tens of thousands of new players and peak hours but that's just a guess.

I've had the game tabbed now for multiple hours and still nothing. Something tells me that even at peak hours this would have been fixed by now.