mindtrucks

Scandinavian players, LFG

Looking for scandinavian players to group up with. I'd preferably play on swedish or norwegian veteran servers. Preferably with 3rd person and without crosshairs.

I started playing just a week ago but I think I've learned most of the game mechanics by now. I've managed to gear up to get all the necessary survival gear to be self-sufficient with a few of my characters, along with raiding the NW airfield and Stary Sobor for higher quality weapons and gear.

I'm getting a bit bored with running solo and having to kill everyone who starts to shoot at me (like 90% of the players I meet). So I think I'd get more enjoyment out of teaming up with a group of nice people and actually be able to chat a bit.

I have a mic but I can't use it at all hours because of people sleeping.

I'm kind of in the same situation. Swedish player, played for a couple of days, watched a lot of videos, raided airfields and such. But I only got geared characters on REGULAR difficulty. I wouldn't mind playing on veteran servers though, I just need to get geared up first :)

Swedish player here, just installed the game yesterday, looking for a swedish group to join, send me a message with contact information :)

Hej, jag letar efter någon/några svenskar att teama med i DayZ, började spela idag.

Jag håller till på Teamspeak 3: 108.60.128.219

Heter Fuusko där, hade tänkt spela typ hela dan, hoppas ni hör av er :)

Hello there! I've been looking into joining a group for quite some time now, and while I'm not a Swede, I do speak Swedish. If you folks are of the mature sort, I'd definitely be interested in joining you. ;)

I'm from Norway, and would also like to find some relaxed, mature people to cooperate with.

Yello! Well I can pretty much relate to every one of you.. I'm a Swedish guy looking for fellas to team up with! I recently bought the game and do very much want to learn the game.

I'm 17 and my steam is: CWF NebulosaHolocaust

I have a mic (Skype, TS) and if any one is interested just send a friend request!