WhiteFlash

VIDEO "SNIPER TACKLE" (how to engage snipers with balls)

thanks guys

i think they COULD have won if the sniper was a better shot. my buddy was super inexperienced too, goin for zombies when were gettin shot at, hahaha :D

Edited by WhiteFlash

I ran at a sniper on that same hill just the other day with nothing but an axe and me screaming like a crazed suicide bomber. He Alt F4'd before I'd gone twenty meters....

Edited by Unholy_Kyono

What's happened to my group a few times or more now.

Elektro, over watch, large teams, some of us gather, some of us are on security killing any potential threat as we go about our duties.

Butt hurt victims of this method switch to another server, flank, log in, ice our riflemen with friends they have in ts. I've been with people coming upon camps, icing one guy, then suddenly to have a whole bunch of people start spawning into the game as the camp that has been found is being searched.

What about combat logging in these equally shitty situations where due to game mechanics, butthurt people can get the drop on someone simply through clicking in and joining to defend/flank/kill those who have taken a spot ?

Everyone has been affected by the DC bs, at least the developer is attempting to apply some sort of fix, if i worked for him or could speak direct to him id have a different suggestion but it is what it is and we should be grateful anything is being done

Really nice video, feel sorry for your friend. Those 2 shooters were, sorry for the language, cunts. Disconnecting in a firefight is the most offending thing one could do in DayZ in my oppinion. Great thumbs-up for you for "manning-up" and bringing the fight to them. Not a lot of people would've done that, let alone stay as calm as you were.

Good job. You have my beans

DCing is just part of the game.

there is no way to simply fix a deeply flawed concept.

aka this game is trash

DCing is a part of the game just because it's allowed. There is a really easy way to fix that. ALT+F4 should just mean insta death if in the last minute the player has shot someone or has been shot at. Easy solution.

DCing is just part of the game.

there is no way to simply fix a deeply flawed concept.

aka this game is trash

Every MMO I have played and even PVP games you have to wait a certain amount of time to log. Such as WoW you can't log for like 10 seconds, but when your in a safe zone you can log immediately. They should put in a timer when logging such as a 10 second timer, but while they DC they must sit or lie down and cannot use their weapon. I feel that is a fair DC process.

Edited by mad_orbitz