Sign in to follow this  
semipr0

Man I'm sorry your ATV had a flat tire....

I'm sure you were in Dubrovka or Gorka looking for replacement parts.

I really regret making off with your L85A2 AWS you left stored on it, and your NVG and RF and all your STANAG clips and all your morphine and cooked meat.

But in all fairness I did leave you an M4A1 and an AKS-74 Kobra with plenty of ammunition (well for the Kobra, I took all the 5.56 after all, and even then only 5 clips of 5x45 for the Kobra.)...and even a can of beans! Which should at least feed you for your trouble!

But seriously I'm really, really, really sorry about your flat tire, hope you get that ATV back on the road soon!

Think of it this way, I'm merely an opportunist, a bandit would have just shot you in the face and taken everything! I actually gave you some stuff in trade!

So...even Steven? :beans:

Edited by semipr0

i hate to be a nit picker but the ak-74 uses 5.45x39mm. Not 5x45, but that may have been a typo, sorry if i sound like an asshole, guess i'm just OCD. but to actually sound like an asshole, no one gives a fuck about your story. and i'm really,really,really sorry no one gives a shit.

i hate to be a nit picker but the ak-74 uses 5.45x39mm. Not 5x45, but that may have been a typo, sorry if i sound like an asshole, guess i'm just OCD. but to actually sound like an asshole, no one gives a fuck about your story. and i'm really,really,really sorry no one gives a shit.

Have a can of beans sir :beans: