Sign in to follow this  
nathan017

Abusive admins FR62

Me and my friend had been playing on FR62 for a few hours when we ran into a jeep. a guy got out and had said nothing, so we decided to shoot him before he shot us. he had coyote pack GPS M4SD etc etc. both of us then got warped to a beach where we where both shot by who we later learned was one of the admins.

Happened at 8:30PM GMT

Edited by Nathy

Can proof be found in the server's logs?

How exactly does one prove things like this have occurred? Anybody got a link to the thread where they talk about that?

On behalf of the admins of FR62, I can tell you that this has nothing to do with us. We never had jeep and we never cheated / used admins privilege to avoid fights (rollbacking) and / or "punish" (kick) a player that would have killed us. I'm not even sure admins privilege give you the possibility to "warp" someone somewhere.

As I'm sure you won't take my words as a proof, I can tell you the admins of FR62 will be glad to provide you server logs if you want to take a look at them.

Maybe you crossed a hacker who later posed as an admin ? I'd like to know the name of the guy you killed and that later killed you (PM me so that it's not made public on the forum).

Thanks for reading and keep in touch with me if you have any problem on the server.

Edited by Hero McBean

Server Admins can NOT TP you to the beach, unless they are hacking also. Admis have no powers to do that.

On behalf of the admins of FR62, I can tell you that this has nothing to do with us. We never had jeep and we never cheated / used admins privilege to avoid fights (rollbacking) and / or "punish" (kick) a player that would have killed us. I'm not even sure admins privilege give you the possibility to "warp" someone somewhere.

As I'm sure you won't take my words as a proof, I can tell you the admins of FR62 will be glad to provide you server logs if you want to take a look at them.

Maybe you crossed a hacker who later posed as an admin ? I'd like to know the name of the guy you killed and that later killed you (PM me so that it's not made public on the forum).

Thanks for reading and keep in touch with me if you have any problem on the server.

BS. You have been rolling back for the last two days on me and my friends. Everytime we blow up your base or take your chopper the server just so happens to roll back. Twitch.tv links can be provided.

Idiot admins ruining the game for all.

Server hopping during gunfights and running behind us. You guys are the lamest of the lame.