Spartan156

"Dayz_anim requires CA_Dubbing_Counterattack"

Ive searched around, yet cant find anything on this particular error message, I believe its preventing me from playing DayZ (along with another error message 'deleted.chernarus'). Has anyone seen a fix for this error before? Im running on Arma2 Reinforcements with a steam copy of OA.

I had this error after installing some DLCs.

I found out (thanks Ski) that every time you install one part of Arma 2 you need to patch it to the lastest version then open it and run a mission in the game to let it load the modules. You don't need to reinstall. This should prevent the errors when launching DayZ.

Install Arma 2, patch it, open it and run a mission/armoury etc.

Install Operation Arrowhead, patch it, open it and run a mission/armoury etc. (OA/CO patch)

Install PMC, patch it, open it and run a mission/armoury etc. (PMC patch)

Install BAF, patch it, open it and run a mission/armoury etc. (BAF patch)

Thank you, since I have Reinforcements, all the DLC install during the initial install, including OA; will that effect it, or should I just play a mission of each before trying DayZ?

had these problems:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus"start the game i get "ca_dubbing_counterattack"

i solved the issue and thought i´d share it:

what i did was i copied the addons map an put it in the arma 2 operation arrowhead map like this:

copied this map: C:\Program\Steam\steamapps\com­mon\arma 2\Addons

and put it here: C:\Program\Steam\steamapps\com­mon\arma 2 operation arrowhead

Edited by Northling
  • Like 2

Im doing a mix Retail/Steam with Arma 2 Reinforcements (OA, PMC, BMF), and OA on steam, do you know where would I pull the map from?