Sign in to follow this  
Justin619

looking for a small group (US)

hey guys i just started playing a few days ago but i have a pretty good understanding of everything. im looking for someone in the US to play with. im only 15 but that shouldnt matter. my steam is Colley619 and i have a mic. you can either add me on steam or leave a post here! one more thing though, id rather not play with someone like 30 because honestly it makes me feel sort of awkward.

lol thats enough guys.. i got like 15 steam invites.. ive found a group now and wev been doing great. no more invites please!

Edited by Justin619

Hey il play with you message me and set a time to play

steam username-jlmvader652

Skype-jackson.marsch

Hey il play with you message me and set a time to play

steam username-jlmvader652

Skype-jackson.marsch

youre not even on steam 2 minutes after you posted this <_<

I'm down to team up, 16 here, i have skype, although i don't have any games i bought so i can't add people :P

Skype and Steam- Alphamarks

Edited by Alphafat

I'm up to play a bit later, Im 16 btw

Steam: draven501

in-game name: Alistair

installing dayz right now and would love to team up. read up nearly everything about this game and would love a partner to help me out in my great quest of not dieing in the first 10 minutes :) i have skype username johnpfeifer2 and my steam name is johnpfeifer2 :) i am 13 btw

Just downloaded day z. Looking for team to join. In central time. I'll have to Skype from phone as i dont have a mic yet for desktop. I have same user name on steam. Add me. I'm 20 btw

hey man im down to team up if were on at the same time. My steam is Wfmu1. Im at the north west airfield right now with a m16 and a silenced m9 with a dmr in my backpack. If u wanna play just message me on steam or here. Im 16 btw

Yo, I'm willing to play with almost anyone on DayZ