Sign in to follow this  
SDE Bellisarius

Is the Rare loot at crashed chopper going to be fixed with 1.5.8?

Is the Rare loot at crashed chopper going to be fixed with 1.5.8?

I just found one and im wondering if i should wait for patch :D

arma2oa2012051819595346.jpg

arma2oa2012051820013276.jpg

arma2oa2012051820022591.jpg

Yes. Rocket stated in IRC at a point that his 'cleanup script' is removing the loot and that it will be fixed in a 'future update'

Yes. Rocket stated in IRC at a point that his 'cleanup script' is removing the loot and that it will be fixed in a 'future update'

Ok thanks :D

I found two within sight of each other. Twas major sad-face to find there was no loot spawning.

I found two within sight of each other.

wow so close to eachother?

there are 2 items im dying to find the M4A1 SD and an NVG

I found two within sight of each other.

wow so close to eachother?

there are 2 items im dying to find the M4A1 SD and an NVG

Had both, lost to server restart

Had both' date=' lost to server restart

[/quote']

what do you mean with loss to server restart?

did you have them on your person or lost then in a tent/vehicle?

Ok i have found my M4 SD :D

This is what our group loves to do , LOOT PILING!!!

we found a DMR, M249 and the special version of the 249 with grip and red dot, a few gps's

i didnt take a screen of what it was at the end but it was much bigger than this , we had atleast twice the loot i got here on this pic. we were there for atleast an hour just 3 of us then 2 more guys logged in and initially were with us but then went to the other barracks, so we had 3 in the south barracks and 2 on the north barracks hehe......still no nvg's :(

arma2oa2012051904441179.jpg

arma2oa2012051905151521.jpg

^^ Thats the Mk48. Its the M240's brother. Really fun gun :) hahah You fire it once and get a hoard of zombies chasing you, then you just mow them all down as you sit there with the evil grin of excitement on your face. >=)

Yep, piling the drops of a building into the outside and then waiting for it to respawn.

Respawn.

In other words: Farming

In other words: Farming

exactly' date=' yet in this game ppl i have met (or atleast in my group) seem to call it loot piling.[/b']

oh and i see Mojo made a thread for his Server well this loot piling started some 12 hours ago on Chicago 1 blues, i loved it when i saw the admin message warning that server was gonna get restarted in 2 mins, gave us time to move away from the barracks so that the loot will not stop spawning.

^^ Thats the Mk48. Its the M240's brother. Really fun gun :) hahah You fire it once and get a hoard of zombies chasing you' date=' then you just mow them all down as you sit there with the evil grin of excitement on your face. >=)

[/quote']

LOL i know, Andre actually test fired the damn thing right there, fun times.

I wanna play with you guys' date=' i sent you a invite on steam. Btw that is some crazy loot you guys gathered :D

[/quote']

ah i just got it :)

the group is very tight so ya, and the rest of the guys will have to agree to take any outsider.