Jaeskern

WTF Global/side chat removed?

It just brings more frustration to the game.Encourages killfest.If i see a guy coming to me say he is 200 meters away how to communicate?No way.You will either risk yourself and wait for him to come near you or you will blow his brains out.Everyone chooses 2.

Edited by Batuhan87

I hated the global chat, people screaming down it and typing inane shit, much better without it

You know that you can mute people right?

Telepathic voices don't resonate in your head comprised of "anyone in cherno" comments. Though that's just my opinion. Server settings would be OK.

It's the second MAIN reason why DayZ is now PVP. Chat was fun, was helpful, was communication - removed. BAD.

I hated the global chat, people screaming down it and typing inane shit, much better without it

You always looked to the bottom left? I didn't care if I hadnn't time to care what people wrote.

Is DayZ a German?

Someone does not like it -> Chat VERBOTEN

Edited by plymouth_colony

I am a mustache your argument is irrelevant sir.

The stache has a point.

Its an immersion killer. Find a group on the internet and group with then in teamspeak until radios are introduces in game.

Yeah, and being in Teamspeak with people across the map isn't an "immersion killer". :rolleyes: