Sign in to follow this  
gskillau

losing 3 blood per second? have tried everything.

My character is losing about 3 blood per second and I have tried eating, drinking and bandaging multiple times. What is the cause of this or is it a bug?

I'd bet it's infection, you will need antibiotics. or it will drain your blood down to 6000

Edit: Mephasto was faster :D

Congratulations you have caught the INFECTION! And no it's not a cold, it's not a tapeworm, no it's the genuine cause of all those undead walkers you see everywhere!

I had the same thing recently, here's what you gotta do:

Go to a hospital and pray that you'll find antibiotics. Nothing else works. Spawn chance is 0.2% I think. Good luck.

Edited by Knautscher

Yeah I had the infection once myself. The coughing is the worst part people will always know your position in towns. Luckily a very nice medic in the survivor HQ had some antibiotics and saved my life.

Is it true my blood will only drop to 6000? or will it eventually kill me?

It's an infection. Your blood will drop down to 6000 if you won't find antibiotics, which are pretty rare.

They can be found in the loot piles (not in the boxes) inside any of the hospitals in Chernarus.

Rejoin Server healed me everytime from it.

Yeh i got that shit to right after i found my fav weapon (m4a1 with flashlight).

Was heading for the hospital in the north true the forest, someone heard my coughing and got shot.

<_< "#%#!€€!!! <_<

Ah crap.... I am in abit of trouble then.

Oh my god, this quote plus your cute avatar made me heart go a flutter briefly.

you blood will stay at 6k and won't drop... if you don't have much invested just respawn... otherwise pray to find some antibiotics... you will likely not survive the trip to the hosiptal. Chain rejoining the server sometimes get rid of the infection... sometimes (its a bug it shouldn't do that)

Edited by Rabbican

It's an infection. Your blood will drop down to 6000 if you won't find antibiotics, which are pretty rare.

They can be found in the loot piles (not in the boxes) inside any of the hospitals in Chernarus.

Once your blood hits 6k, does the infection go away on its own?

i got some antibiotics....too bad im stuck on a island :|