Sign in to follow this  
monstacookie

how do I regen my blood back to 12k? I'm shaking :(

hi there, just started playing and found myself a nice m4a1 with a red dot sight. also an ak 47 and some handguns.. anyways, I got into some troubles and got chased by a couple zombies.

I killed the zombies but dropped to 4k blood. I bandaged myself but now I don't know how to get my blood lvl back up to max (12k?) I've tried eating and drinking etc.

Anyone mind helping me out? ^^

thnx

Take pain killers for the shaking, can foods give back 200 blood cooked meat give back 800. If you have a mate he can give you a blood bag it will give you all your blood back.

1) have someone who makes you a blood transfusion with bloodpacks you can find in hospitals

2) shoot some animal (cow goat rabbit) with hunting knife(loot) gut the animal,take raw meat, go in the forest and cut some wood with hatchet(loot) make a fireplace with matches(loot) cook the meat and eat it (every steak provides 800 blood vs 200 of beanz, a cow has 8 steaks, goat less, rabbit one) yeah it's a lot of stuff to find but it's part of the basic gear to have before leaving a town or before going in hot places..

3) in ''suvivor hq'' in ''general discussion'' in this forum you can find some trusty medics who will help you with the tranfusion if you have not friends online