Sign in to follow this  
pieflavor

Is anyone actively searching for team?

As you can see right now there are several threads of recruitment on these forums, most of them the OP is either afk or completely unreachable.

I've ran out of patience, and therefore I'll open my own recruitment team

info:

- GMT+1 therefore EU

- 20 years old

- Spanish

- moderate experience with the game

- I will scan your profile, your steam profile and anything possible through social engineering to confirm whether you're trustworthy or not.

- steam: jchr skype: wolfet45

- playing times: using the aforementioned timezone (UTC+1) mornings 12:00 to 16:00 and evenings 20:00 to 23:00

time of creation of the thread: 17:39, expect me to be around for until 19:00 (always UTC+1)

quick reference: US east = UTC-5 US West = UTC-8 CET(UK, DE, etc) = UTC

Im down

-GMT +0

-18 Years old

-Moderate

-Im clean

-Steam: sk4rr3r skype: sk4rr3r

-More or less the same as yours

sorry I'll have to rule you out.

Hi/Hola

My name's Fabry i started like 1 week ago and im looking for some partners! I'm Portuguese so i can speak a bit of Spanish no problem! :)

-GMT +0

-21 Years Old

-Portuguese

-Started like 1 week ago but i saw many tutorials and guides and spent a few hours ingame

-Steam: Kronikx5 Skype: KronikxPT

-I play everyday!

Thanks/Gracias

Hi/Hola

My name's Fabry i started like 1 week ago and im looking for some partners! I'm Portuguese so i can speak a bit of Spanish no problem! :)

-GMT +0

-21 Years Old

-Portuguese

-Started like 1 week ago but i saw many tutorials and guides and spent a few hours ingame

-Steam: Kronikx5 Skype: KronikxPT

-I play everyday!

Thanks/Gracias

I like how people post a message here and just completely disappear 2 seconds later, not bothering checking their skype and/or their steam, that's not the definition of "actively searching" as I mentioned in the title...

Edited by Pie Flavor

I need help right now. im 29 and plenty of equipment and supplies. 1 thing I can do is give myself blood. I also speak spanish fluently.

-GMT +2

-16 Years old

-I think I can say moderate

-Steam: "WTFX | cr0kes", Skype - "LocalInternetInfection"

-Anytime of the day - summer vacation - all day sitting at home hoping to find someone to play with.

NOTE: I won't be available the next hour. (Still add me. After that I will gladly join)

you want me to keep waiting for you to answer me? i got important things to do other than keep waiting for your response. i told you im active when it comes to play the fuckin game. not waiting for your fuckin response.

Edited by Kronikx

Ey, I've looked for you at steam but there are several players with similar nicknames.

+24

+I've been playing two months ago (I also played arma2 a while)

My steam name is Argietaco, add me!

Edited by ukulele