Sign in to follow this  
Iron Man

Mature UK player looking for group

Hi guys,

Been playing DayZ now for a couple of weeks.. just had my best character so far killed by a bandit at the NW airfield so i thought i would find some ppl to play with to help my survival rate!

Im 31 and in the UK, ideally i would like ppl of a similar age and location :)

I have skype etc, so reply to this if you are looking for a new member!

Cheers

IronMan

I'm not looking for a new member mainly because I'm at the same boat as you, I've managed to gather some potential players but I'd contact you as a standalone individual. I live in spain so location, ping and timezone are not problems.

you can contact me on skype wolfet45, or steam "jchr", but at this very moment steam community player search is disabled and therefore you won't reach me through there.

I would say myself I am mature iron man being 21,what is your skype if you dont mind?

Fellow older-gen player here (lets say 30+ :D) - play with an equally crusty old gaming bud and some random survivors we've run into on occassion. PvE/survivor style rather than coast-hugging bandits, we live in the boonies and play to survive with average lifetimes in the weeks, so you'd need patience and be up for coordinated small squad gameplay if you fancy it. If not no worries, if so, throw a reply in the thread and we can hook up on skype to see if we're what you're after.

Either way, all the best out there bud!

PS: UK based - and this offer goes to anyone out there who might be reading this, we're nothing like a clan etc, just a coupla buds keeping it small but effective. Will see what the future holds.

Edited by Boonies

Fellow older-gen player here (lets say 30+ :D) - play with an equally crusty old gaming bud and some random survivors we've run into on occassion. PvE/survivor style rather than coast-hugging bandits, we live in the boonies and play to survive with average lifetimes in the weeks, so you'd need patience and be up for coordinated small squad gameplay if you fancy it. If not no worries, if so, throw a reply in the thread and we can hook up on skype to see if we're what you're after.

Either way, all the best out there bud!

PS: UK based - and this offer goes to anyone out there who might be reading this, we're nothing like a clan etc, just a coupla buds keeping it small but effective. Will see what the future holds.

Hi Boonies,

Sounds like my kinda thing! Had my last character for about a week.. died today! Add me on skype, its ir0nmanuk

Bonza, done. On and off today, but deffo around late tonight once my buddy in crime is around.

Hi Guys,

My thirties are a fading memory but I'm not sure I'd consider myself mature :) . Loving DayZ for a few weeks now but getting bored wandering around on my own. I'm on most nights GMT add me on steam blueworld9 / skype blue-world9.

Please invite me i AM 28 years old from Amsterdam looking for team players steam name is Xbgmegatron

Blimey, didnt intend to hijack your thread guv! We're a pretty small group so don't want to grow redonkulously fast, so gonna get to know Ironman first if thats ok (been chatting b#ll#cks with him on skype already :D) and once our group's got to know each other a bit, will give you a holler if thats ok lads? I'm sure you're kosher but gotta keep a handle on those sneaky banditos/scammers eh? :)

(Ive clearly been playing too much EVE lately...)

This guy's a fucking wierdo,he's say's he's mature with him being 30 lol is he fuck