guitarxe

Why's it take so much to kill a player?

I shoot this guy with a revolver in the back, full clip, that's six shots. He's still alive. We're in a building and he runs into the next room and starts bandaging. So I come closer and shoot him 3 more times in the back, and he's still alive!

I reload and this time I aim for his head and empty my full clip while he's turning around. And so he takes all the shots, gets up, starts running, then falls down dead...

wtf? is this normal?

Could be lag. I once emptied a whole 30rnd STANAG from my M4 into this Russian guy, to the head, all that. He survives and shoots me with his Makarov before falling down dead.

A couple things might vary:

- His blood count

- The server location

- Your location

- De-syncing

Alot of things could of happened, but it may of just been lag.

You shouldn't be shooting people in the back you little coward. :)

Just put like 3-4 bullets in his body and then try to stay alive the next 20 seconds. Then he should be dead/bleed out and you don't have bullets waste :-)

The bullets it takes to kill is very small

The TIME it takes to kill someone is astounding, mainly due to desyncing/lag

I once shot a guy running down the road at a sprint, he flew another 60 yards before finally skidding to a faceplant halt.

That's nothing.

I shot a bandit 4 times with the m1014 close range with slug, defiantly hit him all the time as blood came each hit and because of how close i was( near arm reach) and with the 4th he only seemed to go into the prone position, at such close range this was terrible to see.

I doubt he even died as he disconnected and his body disappeared, obviously.

I recently killed a guy with one shot from a Lee Enfield. When I have used Winchester slugs, I have usually had to get 3-4 body shots to kill someone.

Just put like 3-4 bullets in his body and then try to stay alive the next 20 seconds. Then he should be dead/bleed out and you don't have bullets waste :-)

Bad idea. You should always kill someone as fast as possible. He might abuse the disconnect option, thus depriving you of looting his body. That happened to me when I had nearly killed a bandit with a M16 and decided to switch to the Makarov in the middle of the execution process to avoid wasting M16 ammo.

Must be the way blood loss is done in this mod.

In other pvp mods one shot center mass puts you down calling for a medic, two shots dead.

It's not lag, no way. It's the slow drawdown on blood that keeps a guy on his feet so long.

But i guess we might not like zombies taking us out in 1, 2 hits either.

i like it, not the lag (if it even is lag) but the doubt before shooting someone, and its not very different from those " 2% health left" wins in other fps