mikeambrose3

Public DayZ Mumble - 100 Slot - Use to chat with friends!

Hi!

I have put up a public Mumble server for you and your friends to use. Yes, there's others out there, but this is for people who either don't have their own Mumble server, or are just looking for a quick place to chat with another on DayZ! :cool:

This Mumble server is online 24/7 and located in Chicago, IL. Currently set to 100 slots. :angel:

IP: 206.217.130.80

PORT: 64738

If you have a group of people or friends and would like a private channel for only you to join send me a private message and I will set it up for you.

Thanks,

I'd really love a dayz mumble server with positional audio :-)

That would be quite awesome :P

I support the notion of using mumble rather than teamspeak or vent.

I prefer Mumble and have always used it for my own game servers (I don't host DayZ, sorry!) It's high quality, low bandwidth, and easy to use. And their obviously cheaper to rent, though this one is running off a managed server of my own for reliability.

No need for external voice programs. Use game's built in direct communication channel! It is positional, fades over distance and even the lips of the speaker are moving! Much more immersive and realistic.

If you are only talking with friends, you can get it working most of the time by gathering near each other, then exitting to lobby and rejoining.