kleutscher

My Dayz Shortfilm. my vision on dayz

I installed 1.7.2.3 and joined a server via dayz commander. When I got in I pressed escape but the singleplayer was still disabled. Did I do something wrong? Is there another way? Thanks

really weird, only thing i can think of, when you start arma2/dayz with an extra code line in the properties of the arma2(oa).exe that it will overwrite all other settings.

but if you start it through dayz commander this shouldnt happen, and it should work.

i really dont have a clue.

really weird, only thing i can think of, when you start arma2/dayz with an extra code line in the properties of the arma2(oa).exe that it will overwrite all other settings.

but if you start it through dayz commander this shouldnt happen, and it should work.

i really dont have a clue.

Can you give me that code? :) please... :rolleyes:

Never mind, I solved it. I downloaded dayz singleplayer and suddenly I could disable and enable the expansions :). But now I have a new problem... Only one survivor works, the rest has a missing file or something.

weird i really dont know what the problem is with that. maybe the mod you downloaded is making the missing files. i really dont know.

about the code you asked. think you didnt understand what i ment:)

i ment the code you can put in the properties of a .exe file.

rightclick on .exe file> properties there you can enter a code to load up the mods.

if you had there a code line to load up the mods. then that would have disabled the expansions in main menu.

so maybe you had a line of code in there that disabled the expansions.

Oh, I wrote something in steam in the starting properties of oa, something like nosplash. dayz or something but I think I tried without it too.

I don't think it's the mod, because, somehow I could choose survivors but not zombies before in oa and it was the same thing. I don't remember how I got the survivors in there. I'm so confused :wacko: sorry for my english.

At least I can make an intro on regular arma 2 :)

yeah thats what i ment with the code, hmmm strange.

yeah the survivors are just PMC models they are under independent, if you have the dayz editor, then they are under blufor and zombies under civillians. you only can find the zombies if you have the dayz editor,

looks good for your first try with the editor, keep it up!

Finished Survival of the fittest Episode 6:

Hello! i having a problem! i try to get the AI into the plane and followed you tut but the plane stop every time and the AI dont go slow as i told him to do when he gone enter the plane! and how can i get him to take off?

yeah the plane and airfield are somewhat a problem. The only airfield on chernarus they really take off and land is NWA.

place the plane on the far end of airfield and then make a waypoint to the other side of airfield, then some waypoint where he needs to fly to.

Still then its a pain in the ass to get it right:P