Sign in to follow this  
HeidlerVG

1.7.2.3 / 94945 Trouble Connecting

Hi, last night I updated my DayZ to be compatiable with 1.7.2.3, I also updated to the 94945 beta, since there were very few 94444 servers. However, since I have updated, I have no been able to connect to any server whatsoever. I always get stuck on the "Wait for Host" screen. I was able to play on 94444 servers before I updated my beta patch. I think it is more over the beta patch, than DayZ itself causing the problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

-Heidler

Same issue, I can't even load single player scenarios.I have a feeling its due to the beta patch, so i guess we can either wait it out till a new one, or go through a full reinstall,

Im gonna wait.

Revert to 94876.

Impossible. I tried this several times - not works. You can't just take and get back to previous version =)

BTW I also can't play single or in editor - beta or dayz uninstalled human and weapons models somehow. And yes, I update through Six Launcher, yes, I checked cache with steam. Arma X user.

DONE. Solution is to move DayZ directory somewhere else from OA directory - single goes just fine.

Edited by Buffalo_Soulja

Yea, just tried to play singleplayer, doesn't work either. A truly sad day :(

I have the same problem.

http://dayzmod.com/f...32162-battleye/

Good time of day, the problem is as follows:

used at all times when entering the server has been written about the older version Battleye, now updated to 1.7.2.3, beta patch 94945 and decided to immediately update and Battleye. From the site http://www.battleye.com/download.html downloaded

v1.61.94945

BE Client for Windows (32-bit) - MD5: f71c5a39d92d264f3b0905c0227b4a21

BE Server for Windows (32-bit) - MD5: 40ed9dba5958b239323199e470b000c3

And copied to (Win7x64)

C: \ Users \ Name \ AppData \ Local \ ArmA 2 \ BattlEye

C: \ Users \ Name \ AppData \ Local \ ArmA 2 OA \ BattlEye

E: \ Games \ Arma 2 \ BattlEye \

E: \ Games \ Arma 2 \ Expansion \ BattlEye \

And now I can not go on the same server, - battleye initialization failed in what could be the problem?

No Steam Version

Using Arma 2 Launcher 3.1.1

On some servers, says "Wait for Host"

Edited by Arogorn

Revert to 94876.

Will people stop posting this as a fix. I haven't updated to 94945 yet and am also getting stuck on 'Waiting for host' - same for a lot of other people.

I replied based on my own fix together with some other friends. We updated to 94945 and I simply reinstalled 94876 worked fine for us.

Im sure some people fixed it the same way aswell therefore posting the possible fix.

It might not be the best answer but it worked for some.

Edited by baijiaqing

. We updated to 94945 and I simply reinstalled 94876 worked fine for us.

Tried that, didn't work for me

Managed to downgrade successfully, but forgot to do the steam workaround of copying the exe file from beta to the main folder when using 6launcher (just in case one of you are in the same situation I was in).

Edited by BourneID

I think you get the "wat for host" when the server doesn't actually run 94945. The actual server version is shown in the ingame server browser in the lower right corner.

the new release is either Rammed (so many folks trying it) or just broken,

still using 1.7.2.1 and 94876 these work fine for me (AmraX user) and there are a load of servers running this combo.

for guides of how to manually update/downgrade dayz steam and none steam check this out :-

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30306-armax-problems-thread/

good luck guys and girls :)

Tried updating manually, tried rollback, tried sixupdater. Only get wait for host.

Either get wait for host or battle eye initialization failed

Edited by cptZiggy

well i reverted to a 94444 beta and i can play on some servers witch are ar 1.7.2.3. Just hoping the beta patches get fixed soon enough so we can play uptodate stuff. While i would prefer that when the arma 2 patch officially launches that we do not even have to play with beta patches after

http://www.battleye....61/BEClient.dll

http://www.battleye....61/BEServer.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

This worked for me.

This worked for me but now I cannot join anymore 94876 servers, even reverting back with patch .exe and old BEClient.dll + BEServer.dll :( ("Arma 2 OA Stopped Working").

Edited by punisher.ita