Johnpwnedyou

Need a trust worthy Buddy to rely on :) (Part 2)

Hey guys im looking for a trusted buddy to play with. My last group they lied to me and cheated me so im looking for a new buddy. I am quite lonely in the world and i have blood bags i could share it to a person and medical,hunting stuff so we could survive off the forest. Write or pm me please ;) Skype name will be john-austria1

Edited by Johnpwnedyou
  • Like 1

We never lied nor cheated you, never killed you, never opened fire on you. You are too young to be gaming with our group, they all requested that you be declined access, I granted them that wish because frankly they are right, you are a bit too young for our community. I apologize for the inconvenience but know that we meant no harm.

• Like 1

I did not say that you shot me,killed me, or cheated me. I just said you guys were lying and some of your teammates were cheating me. Also it's alright, They're is lots of more people that might need a friend. For i have no intentions of being mad because you kicked me. If thats what you think of me you should of just told me straight on first then i would of accepted it and left. But its alright you guys judge me whatever you want to judge me.:)

I did not say that you shot me,killed me, or cheated me. I just said you guys were lying and some of your teammates were cheating me.

Read this over and over until you realize why you were kicked.

Read this over and over until you realize why you were kicked.

Because not all humans are not perfect? Or because you just think highly of your self then the people younger then you but no worry. I am a person with a AS50 I see you your dead. Call it revenge I am not crying i'm having a great time solo got everything just watch out.