Sign in to follow this  
MrMadniss

Defibrillator-Revive friends

My idea is a defibrillator is inserted into the game.

So you can save friends but only the first 2 or 5 min, indian, he is dead

what do you think?

dear greeting

MrMadniss

Well seeing as when someone is dead their heart is in asystole and you cannot shock asystole back into a regular heart rhythm...or any rhythm at all so defibrillators aren't really viable once someone is dead.

1) Use the search function

2) No

3) Use the search function.

Caviano, you didn't even use the function, try searching for difibrilator. Then stop being a hypocrite.

Maybe not defibrillator . But perhaps some type of kit that is able to bring people back once they have died. After a small amount of time, say 5, or 10 minutes?

I think the idea itself is viable,BUT the time limit should be a lot less.Maybe a minute?That would give it the urgency to the moment that you have to hurry to save your friend.

This game should not have a "safety net" in revival tools, it would remove some of the tension, learn to be ninja and you'll never need to be revived anyways :P

To give a little example, i play BLacklight retribution, which has a revival syringe mechanic. Kind of funny when you are in a group of 8 peoples and everybody died already twice in the same firefight ( 2 peoples with revival syringes ).

That's something that really has no place in dayZ :D

IF we go to that i'd prefer if there was some non letal weapons, like stun guns, beanbag and tazers, so i can knock you out, and then decide if i finish you off or not.

Not the worst idea iv heard to be fair. Perhaps only usable if you weren't shot in the head and within a few minutes of dying. And super rare like NVG's.

You can wake someone up when they are unconscious, go near them and use an EpiPen (basically an adrenaline shot to the heart).

If they are DEAD, then they are dead. And probably dead because 1) their brains were blown out by a gun, or 2) their internal organs are now inside a zombie instead of the player :P

Edited by GeeksterDayZ

IF we go to that i'd prefer if there was some non letal weapons, like stun guns, beanbag and tazers, so i can knock you out, and then decide if i finish you off or not.

Or knock him out and defib him for the lols