Sign in to follow this  
nuttex

Blacklist

It seems like we need some sort of list to let people know who should they keep their up with, when they meet someone new. Honestly, I've spent some time thinking this over, but it's just a necessity now.

Again, it's not to discourage people from PvP, just to keep the rest somewhat informed about the most outrageous or dangerous ones.

List any bandits* here (don't forget to state their crime, evidences are welcomed).

* As in, people who have been caught robbing/killing/mugging except for self-defence and friendly fire cases.

P.S. You could say that bandits could gain their fame here :D

Eh, it's not about being proud and more inclined to do it, from my perspective. At least you get to know who might be someone you should be careful with.

Plus, there is always a possibility that name tags will be returned.

They would just change their name.

So what? You can forge new identity in real life as well (though hardly). On the other hand, I have a doubt that people would be able to prove someone's identity fake in post-apocalyptic world.

Got one, the name is "Thrandil"

His crime you asking?

He just shot me, while ~15 zeds ran behind me.

He just shot me.

What a douchebag.

He is in Chernogorsk.

Got one' date=' the name is "Thrandil"

His crime you asking?

He just shot me, while ~15 zeds ran behind me.

He just shot me.

What a douchebag.

He is in Chernogorsk.

[/quote']

I grouped with him today for a while, he had bandit uniform and said it was from self defense, he had plenty of chances to take my life but didnt so i dunno.

I just ran aways from the zeds, he shot me, and he only said "lol, taking your loot is the best part of the game"