vandrel

US35 Hacker right now

Someone flying a F35 or something around the map right now

I'm aware of the issue. Fighting hackers is a full time job. I do the best I can with all instances that I'm made aware of. When possible I get with our server host as well as submit tickets to DayZ regarding the incident. However, there is not much that I can do personally as an admin and the way we run our server (no tags, no autospot) makes it that much harder to pinpoint the issues. I do monitor Rcon and our web console stream constantly for violations, but in a 24 hour period some of those console files are coming up on a gig in size and there is nothing in them but scripts and codes. So until DayZ up's their cheat protection, idiots like that are just part of the game right now.

Wow, there is literally no defense currently against hackers. I guess we'd better get used to it.

Arma is too open.

Wow, there is literally no defense currently against hackers. I guess we'd better get used to it.

Arma is too open.

Hackers rule the game. It's sad when using exploits dominates a game, and DayZ had such promise. Oh well. I'm done with this game.