Sign in to follow this  
AndyTheBomb

[Recruiting] DzT Group And Clan [Now With A Server (AT WAR)]

Big edit due to the influx of ball-less noobs to the skype group

I would like to invite you more preening sissy boys to the Dayz Teamwork Group. There are no member requirements and we do not require you to sign up on a forum or idle 24/7 in our team speak.

We have a team speak server as well as a Dayz server.

The group part (currently at 79 members) is not a clan it is simply a loose collection of people giant pusses who have gotten tired of playing the game solo sucking alone , it has no overriding ideology except to apparently wuss out 24/7, common geographical location, or member requirements. The group uses whines and blubbers in our team speak for in-game chat.

To join, simply send me a contact request mentioning DayZ via Skype send me a picture of you shooting a lee in the airfield barracks and I will add you to the crying circle jerk group. From there you can add anyone else you know who is a spineless maggot to the group chat pile of useless flesh.

My Skype ID is tyler_packett

DzT now has a clan portion for those who desire a more skilled and serious group to play with for people who have balls of steel and a heart of iron.

The clan (currently at 17 12 members kick ass mofos) requires that you have a mic, use team speak and have a high level of maturity be over 18 and all out of gum. Prospective members are also required to have a high level of experience and skill with game mechanics of Dayz be good at the f'in game and go through a trial period of going on supply runs and raids with the head members so we can get to know you and assess your skills see if you have a spine and a brain to go with it.

The group plays cries mainly on our 50-slot US server. If you are interested in the clan or just want to join the Skype meet up group send me a contact request mentioning DayZ to my Skype account at: tyler_packett

Hope to play with you soon.

Oh the clan and group are curently at war The clan is just destroying the group in what I'm calling the summer games.

So ya... poke me on skype if you want in on that.

Edited by AndyTheBomb

So the great summer war has begun!

Those who would like to join and try to defeat the clan and join the group should join now!

So join and try to loot our base with the other group members.

I've just added you. Hope I can meet up :)