Sign in to follow this  
DavyJones (DayZ)

I don't know about you guys, but i'm sick and tired of people who log out from the server just so they can log in somewhere else to move behind you and then come back to kill you. This happend to me in Cherno today. I was playing with a friend and he had killed some snipers on a roof. But they got him to, so i got up there to hold that position so he could get his stuff back.

It took him a while to get there so i killed two or three people trying to get up (I guess it was the players who got killed by my friend). The only way up there is a ladder and i was aiming at it the whole time. And then BAM! I got shot in the back. One of the guys logged in on a different server to move past me and then kill me.

FIX THIS SHIT!

Can't we have one character for every server? Or is that to much work? I don't know, but this is really annoying. Fine to get killed, but i hate being killed like that.

Edited by DavyJones

Cool Story Bro.

Edited by nightpaws

this literally happens to everyone. it is unlikely that they will fix it. no more complaint posts.

this literally happens to everyone. it is unlikely that they will fix it. no more complaint posts.

Now isn't this a far better reply

Cool Story Bro.

Than this?

Now isn't this a far better reply

Than this?

Thats a really cute avatar.

Easy to fix.

Each time you log you reenter at a random point in a 1km radius from where you logged.

Ghosting fixed.

Edited by zonn44

Easy to fix.

Each time you log you reenter at a random point in a 1km radius from where you logged.

Ghosting fixed.

Yeah cause I'd love to log out 1km from the nw airfield then when I log in i'm in the middle of the runway!

It has literally never happened to me. Ever.