Sign in to follow this  
Failstar

Backpack Disappeared

Have to QQ a bit.

Had a bunch of stuff, bunch of good stuff, including an awesome Coyote Backpack, Sniper Rifle within, plenty of supplies and gear. I was all set. Went to go kill/gut a goat and started moving my inventory around.

Opened my backpack, moved my grenade from the backpack to my main inventory with the intent to drop it, and without closing my bag, erroniously hit drop.

Backpack gone. Not on the ground, not anywhere. Gone.

I'm just sad at this point, it's one thing to get shot by a player and lose all of your loot, don't get me wrong. I expect something like that to happen. But it's entirely another to click a wrong button and be sent to frown town for a bug. :(

• Like 2

Yeah this is a bug and sadly can happen sometimes.

Yeah it's not the first time it's happened to me either, so you'd think I'd learn my lesson.

I'm just not used to being able to one button your inventory away. I mean it's not like I blame anyone, the mod is still in Alpha, it's free, and I should expect to lose all of my stuff..But man does it sting right now!

• Like 1

Bug happened to me. I tried putting my M9 SD in my backpack but it went on the ground and dissapeared. No biggie though.

For me it happens all the time (version 1.7.7.1):

*Lost mags when changing gun in hands to gun in backpack;

*Lost backpack when picking another from the ground;

*Lost gun when talking another from the ground;

And when i try to make trash disapear by interchanging it couple of times? to force respaw? NEVER WORKS!

• Like 1

And when i try to make trash disapear by interchanging it couple of times? to force respaw? NEVER WORKS!

Isn't that frustrating as all hell? Things you want to keep get destroyed so easily and things you want to destroy just don't want to go away...

I've fortunately only made those subtle and hard to avoid mistakes once or twice in my dayZ career.