Sign in to follow this  
Spades (DayZ)

US 588 - Pop Pop & Map/ESP Hackers

Hey watch out while playing on US 588 formerly Chicago 128. It is ran by the enforcers but I cannot find out how to get ahold of them. I and a friend have been killed in the northwest a few times by hackers who nail us in two shots aka the pop pop hack. Its not the normal oh he sees me F, or even oh he snuck up on me this is I see him I start firing from cover while he is 150m away he swings around and pop pop in my skull while I am hidden in a bush.

If any of the admins from US 588 see this check the logs to see who last killed Kurt and TheCroatian. Till then I will not be playing on this server, and I advice others not to either.

Leaving behind on US 588 5 tents 1 motorcycle 2 ATVs 2 AS50s 25 morphine.. really just tons of stuff because there is no longer a point in having that stuff when a hacker can check his map see where I am then just mouse over me for his gun to go pop pop right on my skull.

Unless you have proof through the logs then what you have here is a case where you got owned by a player. Some people as just good.

Hey, I'm one of the admins for US588. We'll look in to what's happening. I assure you, if there's hackers we'll drop the ban-hammer on them in a heart beat.

• Like 1

Im owner of said server. In the last few days there has been what seems like a number of hacks and/or script execution. BattleEye does a pretty decent job on banning for scripts, but hacks are a pain. If all we see in the logs is 'PlayerX killed PlayerY' then we cant kick or ban said player. It sucks I agree. I do do my best to keep an eye out for hacks/cheats. My apologies for this happening on my server. I hope you change your mind and continue to play with us.

As the person shelling out the money for the server I do wish we had a little more freedom to act and not be seen as bad admins. Id really like to be able to cultivate the server into a much more coop friendly server. Hackers, server jumpers just dont really allow for this.

Edited by Nexagelion
  • Like 1

For owners of US 588, is there some kind of schedule the server is on? Seems to be offline quite a bit and that's our favorite one. Any info would be helpful, and am willing to donate if you need any help. Thanks!

Edited by JayNova