Kamen87

ZedNecks Looking to Expand Ranks

Hello

The ZedNecks of Server US 708 are looking for Serious players.

If you are

*Over the age of 18

*Been playing DayZ for at least 2 weeks

*Can Take orders

*Shut up when told to shut up. (In combat situations we need coms clear.

"We" run server US 708. looking to setup self sufficient outpost in the woods. Need capable snipers, medics, and scavengers. In the next we ill be settign up a rank system for clan members and we will be enforcing chain of command. if you cannot or will not litsen to your superiors then dont bother. If your commander says Run at he sniper to expose his position then run at the damn sniper. We have a competent Recovery team to pickup new spawns or stranded players. We also are in the process of forming a Rapid response team for quick backup in desperate situations.

We take care of our own and have a huge surplus of materials. Which means Quick gear up and back to action.

If you are interested in joining please PM me.

##WARNING##

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will be asked to complete a trial in order to prove your worth the [ZN]. Tasks can include.

- Scavenge hunt (given a list of difficult but not to difficult item to obtain. we will not ask to keep these items just for u to prove to s you have obtained them)

- 1 on 1 man hunt (You and a chosen clan member will face off with supplied gear in a town of out choice)

- Killing spree (You will be observed in a city of YOUR choice and give a certian amount of players to kill without being killed. We WILL NOT offer any sort of aid to you at all)

If catch ANY OF YOU guys doing this "trial" on any servers that the Anti-Bandits are on. Let it be known now that we will hunt you down, just as you had hunted down those freshly spawned innocents. So I suggest you keep your bandit filth to your own server.

Sincerely,

"Easy" Pete

http://steamcommunit...groups/TAB-DayZ

Edited by darknight558

I see this, I'll make sure you suffer before you die stranger. And that goes for you and the rest of you're pals.

Wow some ppl are paranoid. We dont go to other servers we stay to ours. Please dont post any more threats is this forum its for questions about [ZN]. thank you

- Killing spree (You will be observed in a city of YOUR choice and give a certian amount of players to kill without being killed. We WILL NOT offer any sort of aid to you at all)

That ain't right