Sign in to follow this  
BuzzBurridge

How to hide your tent like a pro

If you've ever had your tent raided, disappear randomly, loose your stuff on log out or simply don't know any good locations to place a tent, then this video will help you greatly.

• Like 16

NO DAMNIT NOOO not the black forest...i hate videos that say what good places are...cause usually i already know them so all it does is help others find my stuff.

• Like 3

Is it me or lately, from the latest patches, stuff in backpacks seems to disappear after the pack is stored and the server resets?

I've had this happen to me as well.

By creating videos like this you know your just teaching people not only how to hide their tents, but where to find them, and how to find them.

Was a good watch though, not bashing you.

Edited by Dynama

People are figuring out black forest now, had two camps there on different servers and lost stuff there last week. But the stuff was safe for like a month before that haha

Found a highly dense collection of tree's that I originally found when I got lost.... Took me 4 days to find that location again, which is a good indication of it being hard to find!

Plus it's nowhere near anything of any importance, not even Black Forrest

Edited by DesertRose

This sucks.

Putting them in trees sure sure, But from a long distance the graphics bug out and you can see through the leaves/trees and your tent sticks out like a poop in the urinal.

I know an even better spot to hide tents but I'm not going to carry the burden of letting you guys find my tents -_-

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3535/120712222304.png Ill just leave a picture of my tents here.

NO DAMNIT NOOO not the black forest...i hate videos that say what good places are...cause usually i already know them so all it does is help others find my stuff.

Sorry mate, as long as its hidden in the trees you should be fine.

U really helped me out with the placing. Thank you very much Sir :)

Ya i like your idea to hide the tents but gggeeeeez dont tell noobs and other people where others hide them let them grow a brain.

What will happen if you place a tent like miles outside the map? :P (Outside the map border where there's only a moon landscape and then a few miles into the valleys and hills) Will it still stand there and save the stuff you put in there?

Edited by Norinco

its A L I I I I I I I V V V V V V V V E E E E E E E E E !!!

No underwater tent pics yet?

Yeah saw some of those in Frankie's new video xD If im not mistaken, I think these tents were placed inside that dam near Elektro, it's quite clever if you think about it! xD

Say you place said tent...and then you leave and go off into the world to do stuff...and you come back...its dark...and you suddenly notice that all the trees look alike and you can't remember exactly where you placed said tent...becasue you hid it so well...and you start second guessing if your even in the right area... :rolleyes:

No underwater tent pics yet?

Technically I gave you my beans for your awesome sig... :thumbsup:

Say you place said tent...and then you leave and go off into the world to do stuff...and you come back...its dark...and you suddenly notice that all the trees look alike and you can't remember exactly where you placed said tent...becasue you hid it so well...and you start second guessing if your even in the right area... :rolleyes:

That's why you write down the coordinates of your tents
  • Like 1