MechaDraco

Another looking for group thread

Just as it suggest, im looking for a group to go along with, im kinda sick of being alone all the time XD, i have sort of a setup in one server but I can move with no real issue, im pretty much always friendly, but if you need me to be more aggressive then thats what Ill do, Hit me up some time and I'll get back to you guys as fast as I can.

I'd be happy to travel as a 3 person group. I'm kinda new, I know the basics, but you might have to bear with me haha. I have a skype and teamspeak

I have a skype, as well as of course a steam, I'd want to talk to you there first before actually meeting up in a server, after all who knows you might wanna kill me!! ;P. anyway send a PM with more details if you want, like for skype and such.

If you guys are still looking for a group to roll with or even a home server to play on check us out at seattle 718. The server is fairly new and the regulars aren't trigger happy, and the new players that hop on our teamspeak server are more than happy to group with more people.

That sounds like a plan actually, would be a good neutral area to meet and chat, can get on the teamspeak and do all that jazz with meating each other there before we charge into eachother's line of fire blindly.

ok well anyone that wants to get in this group, PM me your Skype details, then we can move from there to TS, just let me know