Sign in to follow this  
otis606

Video Card help and steam offer

I have a 3 GBs of RAM in my PC with a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 Graphics card. Yes I know its bad, but I am getting an HD Radeon 6850. Also, My processor is an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60 GHz. Do you think Arma will work? I really want to play it seeing that it is top on the Steam Store. Talking about steam, Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead have a bundle together for $22.00, when is that offer ending? Thanks in advance

I have a 3 GBs of RAM in my PC with a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 Graphics card. Yes I know its bad, but I am getting an HD Radeon 6850. Also, My processor is an AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60 GHz. Do you think Arma will work? I really want to play it seeing that it is top on the Steam Store. Talking about steam, Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead have a bundle together for $22.00, when is that offer ending? Thanks in advance

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

Enter ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead

Press the button

let it do it's thing

find out if you can run it or not.

Well I'm running the 6870, so I would assume that it will work for you. But one issue I see is when entering a main city i.e. Cherno. I think you will be down in the 15 - 25 fps range depending on view distance.

Well I'm running the 6870, so I would assume that it will work for you. But one issue I see is when entering a main city i.e. Cherno. I think you will be down in the 15 - 25 fps range depending on view distance.

What are your settings on? I don't mind turning down the setting a bit.

deceide for yourself keep in mind for steam summer sale. You only buy games on the last day 20% off. This is to make sure that your not buying a game now, and the possibility that it becomes a daily deal in the next weeks. wich can lead upto 75% off if its a daily deal

If you cannot wait you got 1 day left in the bis studio store wich sells steam and retail version at a 25% discount atm.

For the rest well just wait for the graphics card.

What are your settings on? I don't mind turning down the setting a bit.

My settings are either on as high as they can go or 1 notch down.

deceide for yourself keep in mind for steam summer sale. You only buy games on the last day 20% off. This is to make sure that your not buying a game now, and the possibility that it becomes a daily deal in the next weeks. wich can lead upto 75% off if its a daily deal

If you cannot wait you got 1 day left in the bis studio store wich sells steam and retail version at a 25% discount atm.

For the rest well just wait for the graphics card.

My settings are either on as high as they can go or 1 notch down.

Thanks both of you for answering my question